Tricolored Jewel Beetle - Edition of 15
From the Microsculpture project by Levon Biss, this beautiful portrait of a Tricoloured Jewel Beetle was created from over 8,000 individual photographs using microscope lenses. The specimen in this image was collection by Alfred Russell Wallace in 1836.
- Two size avaialble:
40in x 30in, edition of 15
50in x 40in, edition of 50
- Digital c-type print with matt finish, printed on Fuji Crystal archival paper.
- Edition of 15
- All artwork is signed and supplied with a certificate of authenticity.
- Printed with a border to assist framing and provide space for artist signature and edition numbering.
- Prints are supplied unmounted and are delivered in secure tube via tracked international courier (ParcelForce Worldwide).
- Larger print sizes are available on request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- FREE Worldwide shipping! Use discount code INSECT at checkout.